Serving the Community for over 100 years
St Ives Progress Association Inc. (SIPA) is a not-for-profit community group founded in 1913.
The Association has an unbroken record of service to promote, enhance, protect the natural and built amenity of St Ives.
To achieve its objective the association seeks to:
• Inform the community about issues affecting St Ives and Ku-ring-gai,
• Encourage community awareness and engagement in local affairs,
• Advocate for best outcomes by lodging submissions and making representation to Council and to State Members,
• Endeavor to uphold democratic processes and accountability of public authorities,
• Collaborate with other community groups that have similar interests and objectives.
SIPA is a voluntary group and it relies on the support and engagement of residents, other community organisations and members to achieve its objectives.
SIPA is dependent on donations and annual fees of members to meet operational costs.
Your support is appreciated.
DISCLAIMER: This web site is maintained by SIPA to disseminate information without charge for the benefit of the community.
While all reasonable care is taken in maintaining the site, SIPA accepts no liability or responsibility for, or in respect of,
any error or omission on the site, any use of the site, or any reliance upon any material contained on the site or any linked site.